Curry Chicken Salad Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 6 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 24 fresh mint leaves
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for serving. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, grapes, carrot, pecans and onion. Stir in the remaining dressing.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla; top with 2/3 cup chicken salad and mint leaves. Roll up. Serve with reserved dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Curry Chicken Salad Wraps
Sort By :
This tastes amazing...I only used 1 tablespoon of curry powder since I think its a little powerful and instead of using mango chutney, I used mango salsa which was still great.
I really didn't care for the leftover dip, I think the salad is fine without the dip, so I cut down on the mayonnaise and sour cream by half.
My favorite part....the grapes! I love the sweet grapes and the bitter of the curry not to mention the crunch you get from the pecans.
This is by far one of my favorite recipes ever. The only change I make is using mango chutney from scratch, and use it to dip the wraps in.