Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups(31)
Sort By :
I made this for my husband and mother-in-law. Both HATED the blue cheese and ended up scraping it all off! They said it would probably be a LOT better with a different cheese.
This was delicious! I cut a pocket in chicken breasts, stuffed with blue cheese instead of making roll-ups. Adjust the hot sauce to your taste.
Made the recipe as directed, except I brushed on the hot sauce mixture as recommended by other commenters. My husband and I agreed that it was fine, but not great. A bit too dry for our liking and lacking exceptional flavor.
This was awesome! So yummy!!!
Awesome-easy, delicious, and a much healthier way to satisfy a craving for chicken wings. I used Raisin Bran instead of corn flakes because I didn't have any (and just picked out the raisins). I also used 1 triangle of Laughing Cow light Swiss per breast instead of blue cheese. I used Frank's buffalo sauce and low fat mayo. They weren't spicy, just had that buffalo essence...so even my husband who doesn't like spicy things thought they were delicious. Definitely a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >