- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links (3 ounces each), sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes or until browned. Add tomatoes and spinach; cook and stir just until spinach is wilted. Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Drain tortellini; add to sausage mixture. Toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Tomato Tortellini with Sausage
Sort By :
"This was good, but needed a little sonethin' somethin'. I added a few shakes of Jane's Krazy Salt seasoning, but it needed something else. Next time I'll add more sausage, and some fresh garlic. Also, maybe some Better 'n Boullion will do the trick. Just maybe 1/2 a teaspoon or so. I'll make it again, but needs a bit of tweaking to make it awesome. Enjoyed the recipe, though."
"This was so easy to make and very tasty. Loved it!"
"Tried this not very tasty - rather boring. I won't try this again."
"Very tasty and easy. This will definitely be one of my new go to meals."
"Did I miss something? I can only see 2 ingredients for the sauce - diced tomatoes and cream cheese. The recipe description says there are 3 ingredients. Is it meaning that the sausage or spinach is part of the sauce? That doesn't sound right to me."