- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links (3 ounces each), sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes or until browned. Add tomatoes and spinach; cook and stir just until spinach is wilted. Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Drain tortellini; add to sausage mixture. Toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Tomato Tortellini with Sausage
Sort By :
"Easy and delicious!"
"Awesome recipe- easy to make and tasty. May try next time to add mushrooms or zuccini for added flavors and textures. It was so good, my picky eater daughter asked for seconds."
"Quick, easy and delicious! What else do you want? My family loves this!"
"This recipe was quick...easy....and the whole family loved it. Definately a keeper!!!"
"Exchange the sausage for shrimp."