- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links (3 ounces each), sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes or until browned. Add tomatoes and spinach; cook and stir just until spinach is wilted. Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Drain tortellini; add to sausage mixture. Toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Tomato Tortellini with Sausage
Sort By :
"This was so easy to make and very tasty. Loved it!"
"Tried this not very tasty - rather boring. I won't try this again."
"Very tasty and easy. This will definitely be one of my new go to meals."
"Did I miss something? I can only see 2 ingredients for the sauce - diced tomatoes and cream cheese. The recipe description says there are 3 ingredients. Is it meaning that the sausage or spinach is part of the sauce? That doesn't sound right to me."
"This is now a regular meal for my family!! So easy and a definite crowd pleaser. 5 stars!!"