Creamy Pineapple Pie is a light and refreshing dessert that's quick to make and impressive to serve, promises Sharon Bickett of Chester, South Carolina. "This is one of our favorite ways to complete a summer meal."
Recommended: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pineapple and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Pineapple Pie in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p13
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2013
"Quick, easy and delicious..one of my husbands favorites!"
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2011
"Very average recipe. Needs something... maybe 3 oz. cream cheese and more pineapple?"