- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pineapple and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Pineapple Pie in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p13
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2013
Quick, easy and delicious..one of my husbands favorites!
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2011
Very average recipe. Needs something... maybe 3 oz. cream cheese and more pineapple?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >