- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2/3 cup cubed peeled potato
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2/3 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, potato, corn, garlic, marjoram, thyme and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine flour and milk until smooth; gradually add to vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted. Add the chicken; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Corn Chowder
Sort By :
Made this for dinner tonight - delicious!!!!!! Adding this to my recipe collection for sure!
Amazing recipe and so easy! Perfect for that left over chicken! Great choice of herbs, too!
This was excellent!!!! I used a little to much pepper but my daughter even loved it(with a big glass of milk)! Thanks so much for the great recipe! Will make over and over and over again! It is quick and easy!!