Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes8 servings (3 quarts)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, soups and milk. Stir in the tomatoes, chicken, Mexicorn, onion and chilies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until onion is tender. Garnish with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 293 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1287mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 5, 2015
This is a very tasty chowder. It was more like a soup, but still enjoyable on a rainy night.
Jan 19, 2011
Niether of us like anything real spicy, but this soup has just enough to make it tasty, but not enough to make it hot. Very good soup.
Oct 4, 2010
super quick and easy to throw together. will definitely make again...
Jan 8, 2010
This was wonderful! We added a bit of garlic to it. Very tasty and very easy!
Dec 10, 2009
Love this easy and tasty recipe. Even my picky husband had seconds!
Oct 29, 2009
A nice hearty soup that is quick to throw together on a busy worknight. Even my picky 6 yr old son loved it!