Cranberry Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (5 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, syrup, vinegar and mustard. Set aside 1 cup mixture for sauce.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Cover and bake 1 hour. Baste with some of the remaining cranberry mixture; bake 35-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting with additional mixture every 10 minutes. Heat reserved sauce; serve with ham. Yield: 15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Glazed Ham(9)
Sort By :
I made this ham for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it. I will be repeating it for Christmas, and I can't wait.
This was wonderful! Loved the cranberry flavor baked into the ham.
Made this for Christmas dinner and everyone loved it. Will make again for sure!
First, my husband hates cranberries, but when I had this glaze on the ham, he said throw every other recipe away, this is excellent. I did not use the mustard, because I did not have any. It is very, very good.
I have used this recipe for many years. My family loves the flavor plus it is very attractive because of the festive red color it turns. If there are any leftovers it makes great ham biscuits for breakfast or snack later.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Ham Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Glazed Ham Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >