Cranberry Apple Crisp Recipe
- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Crisp
Sort By :
"Very good. Will add additional cup of chopped apples next time."
"I made it for a tailgate party.. they loved it!! The recipe calls for a 11 x 7 inch baking dish, use a 13.5 x 9 inch instead."
"more apples, less sugar"
"Oh my heavenly days...I changed not one thing and could not stop eating! SO good. It was nice to have a cranberry recipe that featured the berry, instead of spotlighting it as in muffins. I did use regular red delicious apples instead of something more tart, and still loved it."
"YUMMY! I make mine with farm fresh picked granny smiths and farm fresh picked cranberries from Bandon, Or."