Cranberry Apple Crisp Recipe
- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Apple Crisp(4)
Sort By :
Oh my heavenly days...I changed not one thing and could not stop eating! SO good. It was nice to have a cranberry recipe that featured the berry, instead of spotlighting it as in muffins. I did use regular red delicious apples instead of something more tart, and still loved it.
YUMMY! I make mine with farm fresh picked granny smiths and farm fresh picked cranberries from Bandon, Or.
My family loved this recipe. It is tart and sweet and delicious. The beautiful color is an added plus...perfect for the holidays!
Love this recipe! A big hit with potluck dinner too...YUM!