Country Baked Beans Recipe
- 4 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans, drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a 4-1/2-qt. bean pot or two ungreased 2-qt. baking dishes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Country Baked Beans
Sort By :
I make this wonderful bean recipe all the time! I usually half all the ingredients but the onion. Our family & guests rave over these beans! Thanks for the recipe!
Absolutely the best bean dish I've ever made, easy ,delicious, and as always many requests for the recipe.
Easy to make! Just pour and bake. The second time I made these I cooked them a little longer because I like my onions cooked completely. Not a good idea, though, because it dried the entire thing out. I think I'll try the crockpot next time.
I only make this in the crock-pot and cook 3 -4 hours.
Wonderful flavor. I added some bell peppers to it.