Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread Recipe
- 4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine flour, 1-1/2 cups sugar, soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raisins. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; set aside.
- Spoon half the batter into two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. Sprinkle with half of the reserved cinnamon-sugar; repeat layers. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Reviews for Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread(19)
Sort By :
This bread was o.k. I omitted the raisins. I felt it was missing a wow factor. It wasn't bad just o.k. Maybe some sour cream added to the wet ingredients would help.
Cut the ingredients in half except for the cinnamon and sugar that you add to the middle and top. Only wanted one loaf. It was great.
This was good but I added an extra half cup of golden rasins and the zest of one orange.
it was amazing