Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, oats, walnuts and cinnamon until well blended. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk and apple juice concentrate until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined (batter will be thin). Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir apples in butter over medium heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Arrange over cheesecake.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cinnamon and juice concentrate until smooth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Immediately brush over apples. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake(10)
Sort By :
This cheesecake was excellent, made it exactly as the recipe says. I will definitely make this one again, my husband wants it for Thanksgiving!
This cheesecake was easy to make and very beautiful in presentation. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. Just for fun, I drizzled caramel topping over the top. This is now in our "favorites" file!
This is really deliscious and every party my friends are asking me to make this recipe so l'll give it a 5 stars!
I used canned apple filling for the top.
I have made this for the last 7 years it is my uncle's favorite cheesecake. I also made it for a church fundraiser. I made 45.00 off that event. The man that bought my cake he loved it so much he ate the whole thing and he is now my fiance and planning on getting married in a couple of months. What an amazing dessert.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >