- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) vegetable broth
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini or tortellini of your choice
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add tortellini; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in the beans, tomatoes, salt and pepper; return to a simmer. Cook 4-5 minutes longer or until tortellini are tender.
- Stir in spinach and basil; cook until spinach is wilted. Top servings with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Christmas Tortellini & Spinach Soup
Sort By :
"This was so easy to make! We had a healthy comforting meal on the table in no time! Thanks for sharing this."
"Such an easy, delicious recipe. We will absolutely make this again"
"This was so easy to make and it was so delicious! This will be one of my favorites to make again."
"I love how quick and easy it was."
"This was really good!"