- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla just until blended. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to brown sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Blondies
Sort By :
"Perfect! Not only are these blondies a winner with taste but quick and easy to prepare. Followed recipe, they cut and plated beautifully. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Hime I enjoy recipes that use ingredients normally on hand and yet deliver on great taste!!"
"The picture doesnt do these justice. These were ever so moist and delicious. I didnt have chips on hand so i crushed toffee bits. Absouletly delicious and easy too!"
"Really good and easy. Used M&Ms instead of chocolate chips - recommend using the mini version."
"These turned out just okay. They were nothing great. They could have used more chocolate chips. They also do not make anywhere near 36 bars. The most I could get out of it was 16 bars and I think 12 would have been more reasonable. If you are gonna make something for someone don't be stingy, give them more than a little taste!"
"Pretty good chocolate chip cookie blondie. Got more than the 36 servings out of mine so I don't know how big people are cutting their pieces. I threw some chopped up dark chocolate into mine as well we as the chocolate chips and it was delicious."