Coconut Pecan Blondies
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, beat egg and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Add butter and vanilla and mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the brown sugar mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in pecans, coconut and white chocolate.
- Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 194 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 8, 2014
everyone loved 'em
Aug 9, 2013
At first I thought the blondies were undercooked because I followed the recipe saying the inserted toothpick should have moist crumbs on it, however, when cooled, these blondies were not overly moist and were a big hit
Oct 30, 2011
Wow these are delicious! They have such a nice flavor...the coconut is not overpowering but it really makes this recipe!!!
May 17, 2011
These blondies will melt in your mouth! Good enough to be served in a restaurant!!!
Aug 18, 2010
These are delicious!! I originally made them for my dad who loves coconut and pecans... but I ended up loving them myself! The white chocolate and brown sugar make these a sweet carmely delight!
Aug 17, 2010
I serve homemade treats weekly to our church preschool parents. These melt in your mouth blondies are definitely a favorite.