Chocolate Chip Cookie Blondies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
Makes1 batch (about 3-1/2 cups mix)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt. In a 1-qt. glass jar, layer flour mixture, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and chocolate chips in order listed. Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 3 months.
- To prepare blondies: Preheat oven to 375°. Whisk eggs, oil and vanilla until blended. Gradually add blondie mix, mixing well. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake), 15-20 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 blondie: 190 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 20, 2018
A bit too oily. Missed that buttery flavor. Will go back to my old recipe.
May 16, 2018
These blondies are easy to make and have that chocolate chip cookie flavor. I was able to taste a hint of the oil.
May 13, 2018
These were wondererful! My whole family enjoyed them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.