Chocolate Chip Cookie Blondies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
Makes1 batch (about 3-1/2 cups mix)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt. In a 1-qt. glass jar, layer flour mixture, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and chocolate chips in order listed. Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 3 months.
- To prepare blondies: Preheat oven to 375°. Whisk eggs, oil and vanilla until blended. Gradually add blondie mix, mixing well. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake), 15-20 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 blondie: 190 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 15, 2019
I’ve made these blondies a few times. Quite sweet, but that’s what blondies are. Good recipe, however, and a big sell at my church Bake Sales!
Mar 3, 2019
too oily. substitute 2 sticks of butter instead. the recipe is on the back of the Toll House bag.
Jun 20, 2018
A bit too oily. Missed that buttery flavor. Will go back to my old recipe.
May 16, 2018
These blondies are easy to make and have that chocolate chip cookie flavor. I was able to taste a hint of the oil.
May 13, 2018
These were wondererful! My whole family enjoyed them.