- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Corn
Sort By :
"I used fresh green chile (hot) & added sauteed onions and small chunks of butcher fresh ham for a bbq side dish last night. It was a hit and completely gone!"
"This is a request every year for thanksgiving dinner!"
"This was delicious. I was a little afraid that it would taste like creamed corn, which I do not like at all. I was happy that it had it's own unique flavor."
"If you go to a potluck and everyone brings a vegetable, but yours is the only one with numerous recipe requests, well, I think that about says it all. Tasty, easy and quick. Do try it!"
"AMAZING! I make it with every meal lately its so good, and easy to make!"