- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, peanut butter, onions, soy sauce and pepper until combined. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Sprinkle 1/4 cup coleslaw mix over each tortilla; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Satay Wraps
"Satay sauce has curry spice in it. So not a true Satay. I would make these but would add coconut milk and curry powder . An awesome comb with the shredded cabbage, meats, cheese, and chicken that was marinated in the sauce and saut?ed in a skillet or grill prior to being cut up. Would have a side dish of sauce to set on the side. Served with rice would be gooood."
"I thought these were so delicious! I substituted red chili olive oil for the regular olive oil so there was a little kick to it. I will be making these again!"
"If you enjoy Thai peanut chicken, you will appreciate the peanut flavor. I used the Tyson refrigerated chicken strips and it was great. I bet it would be even better with freshly cooked chicken breast strips."
"It was fast and easy to make, but we didn't care for the peanut butter taste. That's just a matter of personal preference."
"have made these many times.family really enjoys them great taste. will continue to make"