- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) taco sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Tortilla or nacho tortilla chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Spread in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish or on a 12-in. plate. Combine onions, tomatoes and green pepper; sprinkle over the cream cheese layer.
- Pour taco sauce over the vegetables. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Refrigerate. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Serve with chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheddar-Bacon Dip
Sort By :
"A 5 star.......Thumbs up recipe!"
"i make something called the taco salad dip... really good! I take the dip to partys and I come home with an empty bowl! no leftovers... but did make 2 - 1 for the party and 1 for me~!"
"This dip has become a favorite both at home and the office. This dip trumps taco dip, any day of the week. Co-workers request I prepare this for any and every event that we have. Very easy to make and real bacon is absolutely a must! :-)"
"I made this dip for my husband's birthday party and everyone loved it. Had lots of requests for the recipe. Thanks for sharing."
"Easy and very good. Made half recipe to fill a square baking dish. Everyone loved it."
BLT Dip >