- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral or rotini pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups salted cashews
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple, celery, onions, grapes and cranberries. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in cashews. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cashew-Chicken Rotini Salad
Sort By :
"Agreed! Great recipe"
"Delicious recipe. I subbed out toasted sliced almonds for the cashews. Will definitely be making this again!"
"So good. Family favourite! Thank you!"
"I have to agree with everyone else on here this salad is great! I have taken this to many functions and almost always asked for the recipe, especially in the summertime this is a very refreshing salad...The only thing is when I made this for my family who we all love nuts, were not crazy about the cashews so I almost never put the nuts in and also taking this salad places so many people are allergic to nuts and I have taken it before and put the nuts on the side but even then no one goes all out for them so anymore I simply leave them out and still get rave reviews about this recipe..Definitely a keeper!"
"Whole family liked it! I used tri-colored pasta, tasted and looked great."