Cashew-Chicken Rotini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral or rotini pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups salted cashews
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple, celery, onions, grapes and cranberries. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in cashews. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cashew-Chicken Rotini Salad
Sort By :
Whole family liked it! I used tri-colored pasta, tasted and looked great.
This recipe was excellent! I used rotisserie chicken and added some Italian spices and my husband LOVED it. Already planning all of the summer events I can take this to!
Very good salad. I had to make it for a church luncheon, so substituted chopped water chestnuts for crunchiness instead of the cashews. It worked - bowl was empty!
This is an oh-so delicious recipe! I make it just the way it's written except I usually always use rotisserie chicken.
LOVE this recipe