Cashew Chicken Pizza
I make this quick weeknight chicken pizza when I'm craving takeout. I like using shortcuts like premade pizza crust and rotisserie chicken to cut down on my time in the kitchen. —Joseph A. Sciascia, San Mateo, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust or flatbread
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place pizza crust on a pizza pan; brush with sesame oil. In small bowl, combine hoisin sauce and chili garlic sauce; brush 1/3 cup over crust. Toss remaining mixture with chicken; sprinkle over crust. Top with 2 green onions, red pepper, carrots, cashews and cilantro. Sprinkle mozzarella over top.
- Bake until cheese is lightly browned, 12-15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 2 green onions.