Caribbean Chips with Apricot Salsa Recipe
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Coat both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray; sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Cut into each tortilla into eight wedges. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salsa and preserves. Serve with chips. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Caribbean Chips with Apricot Salsa
Sort By :
will definitely brush with a thin layer of oil next time instead of cooking spray. The chips weren't quite crispy or "fried" enough. 3 kids, none of them liked the chips, but the hubs and I did.
The flavors in this are great. My only warning is that it is a bit spicy for smaller children. My teenagers ate seconds and thirds, though.