Bubbly Champagne Punch Recipe
This punch was served at my wedding and continues to be an elegant drink we serve at special events to this day. —Anita Geoghagan, Woodstock, Georgia
- 3 orange slices, halved
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) brut Champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle (375 milliliters) sweet white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Line the bottom of a 4-1/2-cup ring mold with orange slices and cranberries. Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; pour over fruit. Freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, unmold ice ring into a punch bowl. Gently stir in the remaining ingredients. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup).
Originally published as Bubbly Champagne Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p13
Reviews for Bubbly Champagne Punch(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2013
This stuff is the best. But then, it's almost unheard of for me to find a champagne recipe I don't like. We made it for New Years Day.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >