With pineapple, brown sugar, mustard and cloves, this baked ham is straightforward and simple - just what you're looking for in a holiday ham with easy steps. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Recommended: 30 Breakfast Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Using a sharp knife, score surface of ham with 1/2-in.-deep cuts in a diamond pattern. Cover and bake 1-1/2 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread over ham, pressing mixture into cuts. Bake ham, uncovered, 30-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p59
Reviews for Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2015
"This was really good. The pineapple brown sugar mixture was great!"
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2015
"Very moist and delicious! The pineapple, brown sugar and mustard mixture glaze gave it just the right amount of sweetness. I will definately make this again!"