- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Using a sharp knife, score surface of ham with 1/2-in.-deep cuts in a diamond pattern. Cover and bake 1-1/2 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread over ham, pressing mixture into cuts. Bake ham, uncovered, 30-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 12 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
"This was really good. The pineapple brown sugar mixture was great!"
"Very moist and delicious! The pineapple, brown sugar and mustard mixture glaze gave it just the right amount of sweetness. I will definately make this again!"