A sweet and creamy dressing coats this hearty chicken-and-veggie salad shared by Susan Blades of Grand Prairie, Texas.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons salted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Chicken Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 27
Reviews for Broccoli Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review