Broccoli Mushroom Salad
Fresh-tasting, pretty and packed with broccoli, mushrooms, bacon and cheese, this simple salad makes a perfect partner for all kinds of summery entrees. —Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 7 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared honey Dijon salad dressing
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place broccoli in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Transfer broccoli to a large bowl; toss with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 98 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jun 20, 2014
Saved recipe! Will def. make time and time again.
Jul 27, 2012
My family and friends love this dish..its quick and easy..a great anytime dish and perfect for family gatherings!