- 3 eggs
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- Place tortillas on a griddle. Spoon eggs over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Breakfast Quesadillas
Sort By :
"Perfect. Don't know why I never thought of this. haha We put everything in tortillas! The kids eat quesadilla's often for dinner...never thought to do it for breakfast! Of course, anyone can add whatever they want between two tortillas. Awesome! Thanks for posting this and giving me the idea!"
"I used reduced fat Colby Jack cheese instead of fontina. Really good!"
"Love, love loved this recipe! So easy and delicious. It will be fun to switch up the cheese and see what combinations we can come up with!"
"These are great. I have also made them into burritos and tossed em in the freezer to heat in microwave anytime."
"Your idea sounds great -- thanks!! L"