Bread Machine Garlic Bread Recipe
With the help of my bread machine, baking this parsley-flecked loaf is super simple. Soft slices make a flavorful accompaniment to lasagna or most any main dish.Beth Stephas, Eagle Grove, Iowa
- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check the dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf, 16 slices (about 1-1/2 pounds).
Originally published as Bread Machine Garlic Bread in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p7
Reviews for Bread Machine Garlic Bread(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2011
This recipe came with my new machine. I would add more garlic. Great bread!