With the help of my bread machine, baking this parsley-flecked loaf is super simple. Soft slices make a flavorful accompaniment to lasagna or most any main dish.—Beth Stephas, Eagle Grove, Iowa
- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check the dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf, 16 slices (about 1-1/2 pounds).
Originally published as Bread Machine Garlic Bread in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p7
Reviews for Bread Machine Garlic Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2013
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2011
"This recipe came with my new machine. I would add more garlic. Great bread!"