- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 9 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a blender, combine the orange juice, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana nd sugar; cover and process until blended.
- Pour 1/4 cup berry mixture into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 9 pops.
Originally published as Berry Smoothie Pops in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p16
Reviews for Berry Smoothie Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 12, 2012
"These are excellent! Of the four pops in the magazine, these were by far our favourite. I didn't have fresh fruit, so I used a frozen blend of mixed berries."