Barbecue Kielbasa Recipe
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Barbecue Kielbasa(3)
Sort By :
This was so good! I only used 1/3 cup sugar. We will definitely make this again.
I love how quick & easy this recipe is to make. I only used 1/3 cup of the brown sugar & it was perfect. I skipped the onions & served it with baked potatoes.
This was a big hit for the family!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- German Appetizers >
- German Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >