Barbecue Kielbasa Recipe
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Barbecue Kielbasa(5)
Sort By :
My family loves this quick, easy meal. I use the full amount of sugar because my family loves sweet BBQ sauces.
Excellent meal and something different for a change! Cut the onion back to a minimal amount so my picky eaters would give it a try and used the upper end of the sugar. It worked, they all ate it (and that is very unusual in my house). Served it over rice with green beans on the side. Will make it again!
This was so good! I only used 1/3 cup sugar. We will definitely make this again.
I love how quick & easy this recipe is to make. I only used 1/3 cup of the brown sugar & it was perfect. I skipped the onions & served it with baked potatoes.
This was a big hit for the family!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- German Appetizers >
- German Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >