Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 cup frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Add the beans, mushrooms and soy sauce; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 279 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 1421mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 23, 2019
This was tasty. I was looking for a meal that could be prepared quickly and without much fuss. This recipe certainly fits the bill. My husband said it's a keeper, and I agree. I did sauté some onion with the Keilbasa but that's the only change I made.
Apr 9, 2013
It was good, but it lacked flavor. I had to doctor it to boost the flavor.
Sep 20, 2009
I made this dish for dinner tonight. Since I don't like mushrooms and my husband does the low carb thing, I put in chopped onion and served it without the rice. It smelled and tasted soooooo good. My husband said that I had to add this to my "must make again" list.