Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 cup frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Add the beans, mushrooms and soy sauce; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 279 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 1421mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Feb 23, 2019
This was tasty. I was looking for a meal that could be prepared quickly and without much fuss. This recipe certainly fits the bill. My husband said it's a keeper, and I agree. I did sauté some onion with the Keilbasa but that's the only change I made.
Apr 9, 2013
It was good, but it lacked flavor. I had to doctor it to boost the flavor.
Sep 20, 2009
I made this dish for dinner tonight. Since I don't like mushrooms and my husband does the low carb thing, I put in chopped onion and served it without the rice. It smelled and tasted soooooo good. My husband said that I had to add this to my "must make again" list.