- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 cup frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Add the beans, mushrooms and soy sauce; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with rice.
1 each: 279 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 1421mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.