Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine or water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in vinegar, mustard, wine, honey, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside 2 tablespoons for basting.
- Place fillets on prepared pan. Brush with sauce and sprinkle with oregano. Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Brush with reserved sauce before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Balsamic-Glazed Salmon(14)
Sort By :
Excellent recipe! I didn't think it would be that amazing but the previous reviews convinced me to try it. It melted in your mouth as you ate it! And the sauce really was awesome :)
We had mixed reviews on the glaze. I loved it and drizzled it over my vegetables. Hubby said it was just okay. This was the first time I had made salmon in the oven, and it cooked much more evenly than in a skillet.
My husband took one bite and said "This is heaven" I loved it just as much! The glaze is so tasty I am thinking of trying it on grilled chicken and steak. Will definitely make again. Thanks
This is such an easy recipe that even my 4 year old daughter loves!!
More Recipe Collections
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >