- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- Whole cloves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 5 maraschino cherries
- Place ham in roasting pan. Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes; insert cloves into diamonds. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. Combine brown sugar and pineapple juice; pour over ham. Arrange pineapple and cherries on ham. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and the ham is heated through. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Baked Ham with Pineapple
Sort By :
"Wow! This was a real hit!"
"I have been using this recipe for decades except that I add a tablespoon of yellow mustard to the pineapple juice and brown sugar glaze for a little extra zing."
"This was my mom's favorite. It is super tasty."
"I made this for my husband's family Christmas. My in-laws are very picky, and they loved this even over the Honey-Baked ham. It's a keeper!"
"Juicy and flavorfull"