Baked Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 16 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, onion, mustard and poppy seeds; spread about 2 tablespoons on each bun. Layer with ham and cheese; replace tops. Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Bake at 350° for 6-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Baked Ham Sandwiches
Sort By :
Nice and easy little sandwiches to make ahead of time to have on hand for busy days. They tasted very good!!!
Pretty good lunch! I used light ingredients and these were yummy and easy for a Weight Watchers lunch with the rest in my mom's freezer ready for her to make while recuperating from an upcoming surgery. I haven't baked the frozen ones yet, but I would recommend cooking the fresh sandwich a bit longer than 10 minutes to heat more through the middle. Good with plain mustard; I used the full 1/2 cup.
Taste really really yummy but looks nothing like the nice crisp photo they have in the recipe. Ha ha :)
this is one of our favorite sandwich recipes. YUM!