Baked Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 16 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, onion, mustard and poppy seeds; spread about 2 tablespoons on each bun. Layer with ham and cheese; replace tops. Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Bake at 350° for 6-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Baked Ham Sandwiches
Sort By :
I have been making these since the early 70's. Do not eliminate any of the ingredients and prepared mustard is the "yellow kind for those of you that do not know. Great sandwich and I have yet to meet the person who doesn't like them. Simple and easy to make.
These are great sandwiches. They are simple to make and have great flavor. The buttery spread takes them over the top.
Nice and easy little sandwiches to make ahead of time to have on hand for busy days. They tasted very good!!!
Pretty good lunch! I used light ingredients and these were yummy and easy for a Weight Watchers lunch with the rest in my mom's freezer ready for her to make while recuperating from an upcoming surgery. I haven't baked the frozen ones yet, but I would recommend cooking the fresh sandwich a bit longer than 10 minutes to heat more through the middle. Good with plain mustard; I used the full 1/2 cup.
Taste really really yummy but looks nothing like the nice crisp photo they have in the recipe. Ha ha :)