Swiss Chicken Sliders
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 12 mini buns, split
- 12 slices deli ham
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard. Spread bun bottoms and tops with mayonnaise mixture. Layer bottoms with ham, chicken and cheese; replace tops. Arrange in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, covered, 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 sliders: 508 calories, 27g fat (6g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 894mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2018
Was looking for a way to use up left over rotissere chicken and voila found this recipe - really good and oh so easy to prepare it is delicious - thank you
Nov 28, 2015
Easy dinner. My family loves this. The sauce actually makes enough for 2 recipes.