Swiss Chicken Sliders
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 12 mini buns, split
- 12 slices deli ham
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard. Spread bun bottoms and tops with mayonnaise mixture. Layer bottoms with ham, chicken and cheese; replace tops. Arrange in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, covered, 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 sliders: 508 calories, 27g fat (6g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 894mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Jan 25, 2020
The only change I made was using Publix (Deli) chicken tenders that I chopped up. Delicious!
Dec 26, 2018
Was looking for a way to use up left over rotissere chicken and voila found this recipe - really good and oh so easy to prepare it is delicious - thank you
Nov 28, 2015
Easy dinner. My family loves this. The sauce actually makes enough for 2 recipes.