- 1-1/4 pounds extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 Boston lettuce leaves
- Additional hoisin sauce, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Coarsely chop stir-fry vegetables; add to the pan. Stir in the teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, ginger, vinegar and oil. Stir-fry over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Remove from the heat; stir in onions. Place a scant 1/2 cup turkey mixture on each lettuce leaf; fold lettuce over filling. Serve with additional hoisin sauce if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps(17)
Sort By :
Best lettuce wrap recipe I've ever made. We added a little sriracha to give it a kick because we love spicy food. Will most definitely make these again. Might try adding some chopped up peanuts.
Love this recipe. Served it once as an app at dinner for guests along with other Asian dishes for a themed dinner. I have also used bean sprouts in place of the frozen veggies and it is awesome both ways.
Messy but FABULOUS!
Delicious!! Tastes just like PF Chang's
this was delicious and very easy to make; i used fresh shredded carrots and green beans instead of the frozen veggies.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >