Antipasto Kabobs Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe olive and parsley sprig if desired on a toothpick or short skewer. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Antipasto Kabobs(25)
Sort By :
Amazing! So cute, easy and delicious! I served these at a party and everyone loved them...even the children!
This is a simple, but excellent recipe. These appetizers are so pretty and easy to serve. I used diamond plastic heart toothpicks, which are exactly 3-3/8" long, and they worked perfectly. I substituted dried tortellini for the refrigerated type, and they were fine. Served these up on a pretty platter, and they were an outstanding addition to my buffet dinner. Thanks for a great recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Antipasto >
- Appetizers >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >