- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe olive and parsley sprig if desired on a toothpick or short skewer. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Antipasto Kabobs
Sort By :
"Very easy to make and using multi-color picks made a very nice presentation."
"These kabobs were good. Using the tortellini was a great idea! It was a little time consuming and slippery because of the oil, but I t went over well."
"Easy, filling and pretty! You can pretty much use what you have on hand. I used tortellini, pepperoni, grape tomatoes, black olives, basil, chunks of pepper jack cheese and everyone liked it! Zucchini chunks would be a good addition too."
"I made these to bring to a pizza party (hosts were grilling pizza-yum!) and they were a hit. I waited until the last minute to find a recipe so I only marinated for about 15 minutes but they were still yummy. I don't like hard salami so I substituted Genoa slices. I also used the small pepperoni slices that come bagged. They fit perfectly on some vintage (nice way of saying stored at my Grandmother's house for 30 years) plastic 4" drink picks. This is a keeper!"
"These were a big hit. Simple ingredients provided a surprisingly fantastic flavor. I was able to adjust the skewers to individual tastes."