Antipasto Kabobs Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimiento-stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 thin slices pepperoni
- 20 thin slices hard salami, halved
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe olive and parsley sprig if desired on a toothpick or short skewer. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews for Antipasto Kabobs(30)
Sort By :
Pretty good. I made these for the Super Bowl and everyone liked them. I didn't think they were very flavorful, but everyone else seemed to enjoy them.
Easy to make and a huge hit at our Super Bowl party. Thinking of adding fresh marinated mozzarella.
I substituted Italian Dressing for Kraft's Zesty Italian Dressing. I also tried marinating them with Catalina Dressing and those were enjoyed as well.
Delicious! Easy to prepare. I include a marinated mozzarella ball to each skewer. Cheese is always a compliment to salami.
These were easy and delicious and fantastic to take to a holiday party. I substituted some fresh mozzarella for the black olives and everyone loved them.
More Recipe Collections
- Antipasto >
- Appetizers >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >