Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1-1/2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in the zucchini, cottage cheese and butter. Combine the dry ingredients; stir into zucchini mixture just until combined. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 195 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 17, 2015
Good, but next time I would add more salt.
Sep 6, 2013
a new way to use up zucchini ! and excellent, too !
Apr 4, 2013
Tried this recipe on the recomendation of a client. Loved it. So moist. Made several for a church yard sale tomorrow. Plan on making it for my family dinner too.