"I take these eggs to our monthly retirement potluck...and if I don't bring them, I get told about it," writes Marbeth Balensiefer of Sun City, California. "A few splashes of hot sauce liven up these eggs, which are so easy to make."
Recommended: 12 of Our Most Devilish Eggs Ever
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce. Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Zippy Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home April/May 2003, p22
Reviews forZippy Deviled Eggs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review