Zesty Salmon Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, skin and bones removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon pimientos
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Shape into four patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties in butter over medium heat, for 5-6 minutes on each side or until browned. Serve on rolls with lettuce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 573 calories, 30g fat (8g saturated fat), 173mg cholesterol, 1313mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein.
Oct 15, 2016
These are fantastic and no one ever gets tired of them! They're handy to take to work, too. I work as an EMT and can carry these on the ambulance with me without making a mess, which is very nice.
Oct 20, 2014
Wow! My turned out fantastic. They're huge patties though and I made a few extra. Very tasty. We were 3 couples and everyone enjoyed them. Be careful with the amount of salmon called for. We can't buy a 14 3/4 oz. can.
Jul 25, 2009
Too much liquid, the mixture was very soft and patties too mushy when cooked. Also diluted the taste of the salmon completely, my family would not eat them.