Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine oil and lemon juice; brush over both sides of fillets. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over both sides of fillets. Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1 each: 259 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.Originally published as Catfish in Simple & Delicious May 2010Read Next
Jul 26, 2017
May 18, 2014
Great recipe! However, if you're south of the Mason/Dixon line be prepared to double it! I do not believe I have ever seen a 6oz catfish filet, we normally throw those little guys back. :-)
Feb 2, 2013
Easy, healthy, tasty!
Nov 6, 2012
so easy and husband just loved it. i have made this dish several times.
Reviews for Zesty Baked Catfish
More from Taste of Home