Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 catfish fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Add the fish; seal bag and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle fish with salt and lemon-pepper. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 150 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 494mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
May 6, 2012
I doubled the recipe for 8 good sized fillets. The combination of everything was perfect. We grilled it straight on the grill no foil. The only thing I might do next time is keep a tiny amount of the butter mixture on the side to give the fish a brush after cooking! Otherwise excellent my kids and husband approved!