The must-try medley is a breeze to make in the microwave. Guests are surprised that this quick dish is so flavorful.—Linda Bernhagen, Plainfield, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 75 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jul 20, 2014
Delicious recipe for veggies! We could eat these every day.
Feb 26, 2012
We love this recipe! I often just use frozen mixed veggies, but the flavor is delicious. It is very quick and easy and is a great way to get some extra veggies eaten.