Lemon Parsley Swordfish
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 swordfish steaks (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fish in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper flakes; spoon over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 swordfish steak: 390 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 37g protein.
Feb 14, 2018
We were very happy with the results...the fish was tender, garlicky and lemony. The sprinkle of fresh parsley gave the dish a bright finish. The marinade ingredients would definitely work on other cuts of fish; just adjust the cooking time.
Mar 29, 2017
i would like to thank john for perfectly made dinner my husband was thrilled and as was i .
Jan 13, 2015
This was quick and easy. You could add some panko crumbs on top, too.
Nov 23, 2009
So easy and the topping was very tasty.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.