Lemon Parsley Swordfish
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 swordfish steaks (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fish in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper flakes; spoon over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 swordfish steak: 390 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 37g protein.
Feb 14, 2018
We were very happy with the results...the fish was tender, garlicky and lemony. The sprinkle of fresh parsley gave the dish a bright finish. The marinade ingredients would definitely work on other cuts of fish; just adjust the cooking time.
Mar 29, 2017
i would like to thank john for perfectly made dinner my husband was thrilled and as was i .
Jan 13, 2015
This was quick and easy. You could add some panko crumbs on top, too.
Nov 23, 2009
So easy and the topping was very tasty.