- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 swordfish or halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow summer squash
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add swordfish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill swordfish, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until fish just turns opaque.
- Cut zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise into 1/4-in. slices, then widthwise into 3-in. pieces. In a large skillet, saute the onions and rosemary in oil for 1-2 minutes or until onions are tender. Add squash; saute for 5-6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add potatoes and tomatoes; cook just until heated through. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Serve with swordfish.
1 serving: 638 calories, 35g fat (5g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 630mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 52g protein.