Zesty Baked Catfish
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine oil and lemon juice; brush over both sides of fillets. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over both sides of fillets. Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 259 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 26, 2017
May 18, 2014
Great recipe! However, if you're south of the Mason/Dixon line be prepared to double it! I do not believe I have ever seen a 6oz catfish filet, we normally throw those little guys back. :-)
Feb 2, 2013
Easy, healthy, tasty!
Nov 6, 2012
so easy and husband just loved it. i have made this dish several times.