Baked Cajun Catfish
This is our favorite way to serve catfish. I've made this with half of the spices at first. Then my family got older, I doubled the spices. —Wendy Stenman
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; brush over both sides of fish.
- Place fish in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 146 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 941mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Cajun Baked Catfish in Test Kitchen Favorites Cookbook