Baked Cajun Catfish
This is our favorite way to serve catfish. I've made this with half of the spices at first. Then my family got older, I doubled the spices. —Wendy Stenman
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; brush over both sides of fish.
- Place fish in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 146 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 941mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Cajun Baked Catfish in Test Kitchen Favorites Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.