- 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (3 to 3-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Place roast in a shallow baking pan; cut 8-10 small slits in roast. Combine remaining ingredients; press into slits and over top of roast.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes. Cover and bake 1-3/4 hours longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
6 ounce-weight: 152 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.