VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomato, chopped and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the egg substitute, green pepper, onions, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are nearly set. Add tomato; cook and stir until completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Scrambled Eggs in Comfort Food Diet bookazine 2010
Reviews forVegetable Scrambled Egg Substitute
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2014
"Veggie filled goodness."