Tzatziki Shrimp Cucumber Rounds
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 6 bacon strips
- 24 uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 to 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chopped cucumber, garlic salt and dill; set aside.
- Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise and then lengthwise. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp. Secure with toothpicks.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook shrimp in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp.
- Spoon a rounded 1/2 teaspoon yogurt sauce onto each cucumber slice; top with shrimp.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 30 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 9, 2019
Dec 5, 2018
So simple, delicious and elegant. I brought these to a holiday function and everyone loved them!
Apr 19, 2012
Very nice, I tweaked the recipe just a little for what I needed - I added the cooked bacon to the yogurt sauce and placed a poached shrimp with the dill on the top, was lovely for the Chamber even we just had. thanks for the recipeKathy Hawkins
Jan 5, 2012
Great taste...Great presentation!