Shrimp & Feta Cucumber Rounds
I love the contrasting tastes and textures of these rounds. Each bite balances the refreshing burst and crunch of cucumber with the rich flavor and creaminess of the filling.—Donna Pochoday, Morristown, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp (about 6 ounces), chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 2 large English cucumbers, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Fresh dill sprigs or additional chopped roasted sweet red peppers, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the first six ingredients until blended. Stir in shrimp and red pepper. Place about 2 teaspoons shrimp mixture on each cucumber slice. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, top with dill before serving.
Originally published as Shrimp, Feta Cheese, Chili, Red Pepper On Cucumber Rounds in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.